From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:12:00 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I know everyone has been anxious to learn who the 2009 Ferrets
of the FML Calendar kids will be. So without any further delay,
congratulations goes out to:

Our 2009 Calendar Kids:
Figgy Bunnell
Jovi Bunnell
Bart! and Loki Colton
Gizmo Cook
Scarlet Rose Draper
Ralph Gabrielle
Jude & Jackson Gee
Dobby Haner
Buck Kohrs
Blizzard Sonder
Vinnie Trulock
Chance Pryon
Willy Watson
Tic Zupko

Our 2009 Honorable Mention Calendar Kids:
Amsterdam Anderson
Popcorn Bennett
Tommie Border
Scruffy Brumley
Olvia Hissy Cruse
DeVore Babies
Ferret Guardian Rescue Kids
Ralph Gabrielle
Joey Honcoop
Ferret Photo by Patricia Kerwin
Tonks & Petunia Jones
Sabrina, Samantha & Chai Larsen
Stumpy Law
Bear Love
Thor Maddox
Mynx Parsons
Schiffman Kids
Harvey Wallbanger Schubert
Yuki & Zippie Shaskin
Blacky Stout
Grace Velie
Riley Vick
Rocco & Jade Walker
Hammie Werstlein

This is a huge 32 page calendar filled with lots of wonderful photos
which includes four pages of Honorable Mention photos and 13 months.
The calendar will begin with December 2008 and go through December
2009. I expect to start shipping calendar orders September 15th, as
long as there are no delays with the printer. So, I will be happy to
start taking your orders now.

If you are a shelter or would like info on bulk pricing please email
me. For more info and to take a look at the cover please visit:

http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html

Again thanks goes to the Ferret Depot (http://www.ferretdepot.com) for
sponsoring the calendar again this year and to all of you who support
the calendar year after year.

Sharon B. :)
for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org