From:
hilary turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:14:53 -0700
Hi,
I have pretty much been a lurker here but have been reading the list for
two years now...I am in need of help I have contacted 3 clubs locally
with no response at all....Maybe they think I might be Fish Fuzz???  I
am willing to drive pretty much anywhere in Ca for them to have an
excellent home....

My name is Hilary and I am trying to find a loving home for my babies....
my marriage is breaking up and I am not even sure where my 3 children and
I are going to live....it breaks my heart but I see no way out of this...
they are gorgeous fully vaccinated....never bite..excellent with children
and cats....I have a three story cage and accessories that go with
them..I'd like to keep them together..Pearl is 2 yrs old and Pogo is 7
mos old Marshall farms ferts.  They are the best of pals.  I'm not
interested in money, just finding a Ferret knowledgeable person to love
them and be able to keep them and maybe send me some pictures=) if you
know anyone who could help me please let me know...

thank you for your time,
Hilary Turner

Please e-mail me [log in to unmask]
p.s I live around the fresno Ca area