Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 20:58:35 -0400
Joey got his stitches out today and the vet was very impressed with the
way he has healed. We checked his glucose again and it was at 70 so the
vet wants to hold off on meds right now. YAY!! This will be the last of
my updates on Joey for now. If anyone wants to know how he's doing
please feel free to email me. We want to thank you again for your
support for him and his surgery. It shows us just how special the
ferret community really is in these hard times.

Kim Kelly
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat

--
We will not know peace until all of the unprotected and unloved are
encircled by strong, caring arms.    www.sunbearsquad.org