From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:33:22 EST
I think it's happening finally...really happening.  I think we have a
home.  Our first real home.  Sean will have his own room which will help
his autism.  And the ferrets will have their own dream room with a window,
closet, etc..  Carpet Shark Scott will have his fancy kitchen.  Chet will
have his yard.  I will have a nice neighborhood, and a pretty allergy
free home.  Please pray for us with this... we must leave the apt due to
a change in the pet policies.  We've worked for this.  The Sean and Rocky
deserve this chance.

We have not told the children.  We have this dream of driving up to a home
and telling them... "there it is... your new home".  We should know if the
loans go through, etc in 1-2 weeks.

This also means Toady comes to us.  Finally we don't have to look at the
black eyed white Scoozie and dream.  We will be contacting Kim and making
preparations for him to come here asap.

Scott says the first thing he is doing is buying a little plastic slide to
go in the ferret room!  I can't wait to decorate it, set it up.  So shhhh
don't tell the little wolf cubs ok?

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/