Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:26:07 -0400
You know I used to think, that with my oldsters - being, well - old....
that I'd not see anymore of the 'funny" times.....but see, God knew
what he was doing. He was simply allowing me to rest up for my new
crew........enter first:? Isolde. My deaf little albino girl. Who has
a penchant for rubber squeaky toys. I find that a bit odd, since she
can't "hear" the squeak, but maybe it emits some sort of sonar
vibrations that we can neither hear, nor "feel" - that she for some
reason CAN! She was caught two days ago - dragging 3 rubber squeaky
toys (yes, I said 3) - toward her hidey hole. This was all well and
good.....until......enter: Delilah. Delilah is named her name for a
reason. My husband likes to call her Dart (for a white "dart" on her
forehead). I call her dart for an entirely different reason. She saw
Isolde - dragging the rubber toys......and went from sound asleep to
"attack" mode, in less than .1 seconds. She popped up - made a FLYING
leap - and landed on Isolde's head. Where she proceeded to "bat"
Isolde's ears until Isolde let go of the toys. While I stood there
laughing, holding onto my stomach so it wouldn't break - they continued
on their "fight". Now thinking she has the upper hand, Delilah, a.ka.
Dart - leaps over Isolde's head to try and "snag" the toys - when low
and behold....enter: Theopolis......who stood in a corner watching this
go on for a few moments......saw his chance - leaped over BOTH of
them - grabbed the toys - and ran - with the "women" in hot pursuit....
Theo's choice of path however, wasn't nearly as bright as his idea of
snagging the toys. He ran - straight into a wall. Head first. Everyone
came to a screeching halt and stood there looking at him - like: What
the he**? As this all occurred.....my little MoJoMan - stood in the
corner....with Areo's da dog - who seemed to terrified to even move....
shaking his little newly furred head. As Theo picked himself up -
trying to look as dignified as he could - you could almost hear the
"silent" ferret laughter.....

he slunk away, his pride destroyed.....and the women resumed their
"it's mine, no - it's MINE tug of war until each got a toy and slid
away into their dark caves.......leaving MoJo one toy - leaving Aero's
da dog wishing he could move out.....and under the watchful eyes of all
4 cats.....who seemed to gleen as much humour out of it s I did. Where
did I leave the damn video camera anyway?

Kim and Her Slightly Crazy Army of Idiots
From the Land of Enchantment