From:
Joan Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 12:09:02 EDT
Time is nearing soon there will be another Ferret Frolic in NH, June 8th
in Nashua, NH from 10-3PM.  The New Hampshire Ferret Owners Connection
has been working hard to make this their best ever.  This is our 7th
annual frolic.  We used to have it in Sept.  but because of 9-11 we have
to postpone it til June.

This year we have an American Ferret Association Judge, Tom Denitto to
just our Best Companion contest.  This contest is one of our best, and
everyone really seems to enjoy watching their ferret being judged, he
really knows his stuff.  The contest is $5.00 to enter but it is worth it.

We hope to see our biggest show yet, each year we get about 300 people
just to show off their ferrets and meet new ferret owners.  If you want