From:
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 13:53:52 -0400
Well, not too much new.  We got a call about 25 ferrets that need homes
from a breeder.  Yeah, mommie is freaking, but we always seem to manage
don't we?  Mommie is not looking forward to having so many ferrets again,
but she's hoping the Ceilidh will bring in some funds.

Other than that, Drew and Gidget were adopted by Finnegan's dad.  Fin
passed away (sadness) a couple of weeks ago due to kidney problems.
Keep Whiskey in your thoughts, she has kidney trouble too.

I'm going to the university on Monday.  Not sure what's going to happen,
but i know for sure i'll be on icky antibiotics again!  i hate that but
mommie always puts it in some chicken baby food so i like it better that
way.

my auntie Linda is coming for a visit in 2 weeks WhooHoo!  Can't wait to
see her and have all her kisses again!  She is sooooo cool!

Hugzzzz to you all! Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love
like you've never been hurt...And dance like no one's watching!