From:
CJ SIERRA LEWIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 15:54:19 PDT
Hello all

My husband & our 2 beautifull fuzzies are seriously considering moving from
Tuscon AZ to San Diego CA because of the weather, We were wondering about
the Precautions that would be involved and also the many obstacles that we
would have to overcome with the severity of this upcomming move.  We both
love our fuzzies that it is heartbreaking to think of giving them up, Also
is there anyone in California that we can contact in the future thanks a
bunch D Lewis