From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2011 05:48:20 -0700
I recieved an e-mail from Dave Lohrey of Scales & Tails. He heard
back from the shelter advocate Lisa, she believes there will not be a
problem with Dave being able to pick this baby up after her quarentine
is over on September 5th. Please continue to say prayers for this baby
that Dave will be able to pick her up and bring her back to the rescue.
I don't know what stipulations the Health Department will put on this
particular case, but I do know she will get the utmost care in Dave's
home till she can be adopted out.

Debi