Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:47:16 -0500
With adrenal disease as prevalent as it is, all ferret owners should
understand the options that are available for treatment. A relatively
new one is the Deslorelin implant, which I have found to be wonderful
from limited use thus far in our ferrets. This article gives a lot of
good, fairly basic info that all ferret owners should really know
about:

<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com:80/ferrets/ferret-health/new-hope-for-ferrets-with-adrenal-gland-disease.aspx>

Jeff
In Memory of Trinny, Neo, Pip, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Morphy, Baby Girl, Luna, Dozer, Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Pop,
and Possum the Million Dollar Ferret