From:
"Jennifer D. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 12:23:19 -0500
Thanks to all the people who emailed me privately about our Amadeo.  He's
doing very well now, comparatively speaking, and we think he has a chance
to live.  Two days ago we thought we were saying goodbye forever.  Even if
he doesn't make it, these few days mean so much to me.  We'll keep up the
regimen and I'll keep you posted... on a good note, despite 48 hours of
force-feeding, Deo hasn't lost any weight at all.  Makes me proud.

As for ferret sprays, we've used them in the past.  There was one put out
by PPP and another by, er, some other company (all herbal, all natural sort
of thing) that we really liked.  We've run out but we do plan to re-order.
We don't spray our ferrets every day; we usually use the spray after
bathtime, while they're still damp, and it makes them smell yummy for a
while.  We also think it does condition their coats, and we're very vain
about their coats. :-)   The other way we use these sprays is on their
bed-linens after washing them.  There are lots of sprays I haven't liked,
but the ones I do like are nice.  The ferret still smells like a
ferret--just a very yummy ferret. :-)

Jen and the Crazy Business