Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 07:51:32 -0500
Monday night, as I was preparing for bed, my phone rang.  Not wanting to
pick up, I waited for the machine to kick in.  It was my friend, Cathy,
crying uncontrollably.  It seems that her husband had opened up the
recliner.  He did not know Sweetheart was in there.  It was too late when
they got her out.  We all know the dangers of recliners.  We have read
about it and heard about it.  Do we sometimes get caught up in our busy
schedules and forget?  It is too late for Sweetheart, but a little reminder
to all out there--please be careful.  Know where your fuzzies are.

Mary

[P.S.] I feel that I should clarify my original post.  The hubby did not
open the recliner-it opened on its own as he was getting up.  Render the
recliners useless.Sorry.

Mary