From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:54:05 -0400
Dr. Bruce Williams, Pam Sessoms, Troy Lynn Eckart, Patty Kaczorowski,
and I want to welcome Julie Fossa as a new FHL moderator.

We don't need to tell anyone who is familiar with her heart of gold and
her many fine things already done how good Julie will be as an addition
to our team.

In her usual modest, understated way Julie says just this of herself:

>A native of Ohio and recent seasonal transplant to Florida, I have
>been a ferret advocate since 1998. My husband and I operate the West
>Central Ohio Ferret Shelter and I'm a member of the International
>Ferret Congress.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: