From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 21:14:59 -0400
Here is an update on The Great State Race for the title of the Most
Registrants for the 2003 International Ferret Symposium in Atlanta!

We have 91 registrations to date.  CA and GA are tied for first place
with 9 each.  TX is next with 8, and MI follows with 7.  VA, OH and NY
have 6 each.  So you underrepresented states get busy!

And I've heard there is a challenge between lil ole Virginny and the
heart of it all oHIo!

Remember the registration deadline is September 5!

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org