From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:58:20 -0500
A few people have sent me e-mail asking about the pic of Byte-me as it
appears in the FML calendar.  This was taken by me in the back yard using
a Sony MVC-CD500 with a wide angle lens and UV filter in full auto mode,
camera was set for 160K picture size but came out excellent in 8x11
reprint size.

For anyone who would like the JPG image I would be pleased to send it,
just send me an e-mail with Byte-me Pic in the subject line and I will
send that original JPG to you.

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100