From:
Tracy Lunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:44:34 EDT
Hi everyone!!!

I've been an FMLer for about for 4 years now but I rarely ever post ( I'm
one of those there lurkers ;-) Anyway, I remember seeing some posts about
bad batches of the Totally Ferret.  I just bought a new bag today and it
does seem to have a different smell than the previous bag.  The number and
exp.  date on the new bag is AOR13A exp.  April 13, 2001.  Does anyone know
or remember the numbers of the bad batches??  If anyone could e-mail me or
post to the list I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!

Thanks!!!
Tracy and my fab five Jasmin, Kodiak, Snicklefritz, Chloe & Sebastian