From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:33:56 -0400
About three weeks ago I adopted a beautiful white Panda that was 4 years
old and quite bouncy...for the past week she has been soewhat lethargic,
appears to have lost weight altho eats and drinks OK. I took her to the
vet who said she had an eye infection and gave me drops...she still does
not seem like herself..she hates my other kids and will bute their ears
until they squeal...anyone have any advice????  Blessings to all those
who have sick  or injured ferrets or who have lost a fert.

Marla and the kids Meiko, Fro, Cinnamon, Arty, and of course Smokey and
the Bandit....