Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:30:56 -0600
Mo lab,

Well, I have to say that mine have never totally calmed down.  I've got 5
2-5 year olds.  My oldest boy is cuddly and my youngest girl will cuddle
for a minute or two.  None of them would cuddle at all for the first few
months.  I get my cuddle time in when I catch them sleeping and pick them
up for a cuddle before they wake up fully.  Now they all want cuddle time
several times during the day.  Hang in there and have hope.  Think of
them as toddlers now and they will be more interested in hugs and kisses
as teenagers and oldsters.

Shelley