Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:45:13 -0700
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 Joe bear <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>There is lots of stuff after a great day of hearing so many wonderful
>speakers!!!

On Sunday the *Zoo Crew* will be visiting the Atlanta Zoo after Bob's
talk.  Lynn, Bob and I will be leading the way, so join us!

The shelter dinner Thrusday evening (10/2/03) is going to start around
6:30 pm and will be an open house with folks coming and going.  We will
have volunteers driving people to and from the shelter.  Donations for
the shelter are welcomed and there will be door prizes.

If you can't come till 9 or so, that's okay.  Last time we were all up
late and something good always happens as the evening wears on.

>Renee has a wonderful Southern style meal planned.

Many people have asked about specific ingredients.  Let me assure you
that there will be some vegan foods and that there will be *non-meat*
protein available.  And, even if you don't come for dinner, come have
dessert.  Or, just join the fun!  And, yes, for you who can't handle
the sugar, I WILL make a pitcher of unsweetened tea.  <sigh>

>I'm not sure if tipping or kissing the cook will be allowed. ;)

Not if it's like *cow-tipping*!  And it all depends on WHO is doing the
kissing.

Thanks, Sharon!

renee :)