Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 18:24:18 -0800
Hi all
I took da weekend off to restfrom da week and to rest up for next week.

A little guy named Glen came in today.  He waz met by Miss Stubbie and a
few other ferrets.  He did not recognize them until I said da names and
then he knew.  He waz real happy to be able to see again.  They were
interested in da news at da shelter how everything waz going with their
other friends there.  They sat and talked for some time.  Then they headed
over to da Gravy Gourmet to get a bite to eat.  I rounded up Lady, Zues,
Rascal an da bunch and told them what you said.  They went over and met
them at da Gravy Gourmet and all had a bite to eat.  Then they all escorted
him around and showed him all da sights and attractions.  Lady and da bunch
were interested in news of their daddy so they had another talk.  Everyone
seemed to get along very well together and went off later to party at da
Ferretvite Festival together.  Glen said to thank eveyone at da shelter and
he is sorry he had to leave suddenly.  He said to send his luv to everyone
and a big kiss for each.

I think I will go over and party tonight.  Even a working ferret need a
little relaxation.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee