From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 20:40:22 -0500
Hammocks: If memory serves Nancy Hartmann (at that time) came up with the
first hammock (for Percy and Bree) back when.  Ah, memories.

During her ulcer episode Warp showed us a NEW vocalizaton.  Now, we've had
ferrets for 14 or 15 years and many have been vocal.  We're used to all the
standards such as heh-heh-heh laughs, hisses, clucks or dooks,
chuckles,swearing and so on.  We've also had one who made up names for us
and two who liked to converse.  Haleakala even tried to yodel along with her
favorite recording.  Never before though has one of our's used what sound
like all the world like dolphin clicks to give a running commentary.
There's always something new with these guys...

Meltdown trained Warp to use the litter pot by throwing her in,but, M., it
sounds more like Jake may be trying to throw Joey OUT -- with the waste as
it were.