From:
frankie bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 11:13:10 -0400
Dear folks at FML:
I'm not sure how to post a comment to this site, so I hit "Reply".  If
this is wrong, please let me know how to post correctly.  If it's right,
I have three things to say.

First, Lisa L, I don't know who you are, but I applaud you for your
compassion, as well as your ongoing research into how to improve the
quality of life for your beloved fert.

Second, we're a new fert family (only one fert, so far), and about the
only place to get ferts around here is Petco.  The Petco in this area
keeps its ferrets fat & happy, and, as far as I can tell, healthy.  What,
by the way, is "MF"?

Third, our fert's adoptive family includes three cats, two rats, and a
cockateil.  Our fert, superintelligent little sweetie that he is, noticed
that our cats hit a litterbox as soon as they wake up.  So now, as soon as
he wakes & is let out of his cage, he runs to the catbox in the bathroom
and squats, leaving his little "souvenir" beside the box.

LIC, Frankie