From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:02:54 -0500
My Ermine High Yearbook just arrived, and all I can say is "WOW".

What a great job Marta did putting this together.  I laughed and laughed
as I looked through it.  And, because 2 of the furkids I put in it have
gone to the Bridge recently, it has special meaning for me.

I hope there will be enough interest in the book for Marta to do it
again next year.

Marta, I hope you will be coming to the Symposium in St. Louis, so I
can meet you in person.  If you do attend, be sure to bring copies of
the Yearbook for people to see.  I think if people see it, they will
definitely want to have their kids in the next one.

A great big Thank-You from me and my kids to Marta.
--
Danee
International Ferret Congress Health Issues Coordinator