From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 07:40:13 -0400
was terribly saddened to learn that Sprinkles has gone to the Bridge.
I know how very hard this time for you is.  I am so connected to you due
to similar situations that when I read about Sparkles that I cried almost
as if she were my own.  However, what a peaceful way to leave.  This is
exactly how I want Princess to go Lying right beside her family, in her
sleep.  AND you didn't have to make that awful, awful trip to your vet.

I hope you find some comfort in that her journey through life here was
filled with so much love from you, and that her journey to the Bridge
was so peaceful,

I hope that know that anyone of us, at any time will be there for you.
If you want to call me just E to me,ANYTIME.

Again, I am so sorry.  I hope you find peace.

Most Sincerely,
Sue Pyron