From:
Sandy Weaver - Deem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:50:25 -0400
Lets see....

Tisha, our naked DEW we call Uncle Fester, has to, I mean HAS to have his
trio of frogs in his sleepy sack or he gets mad and will keep looking for
them.  I bought these silly squeaky frogs at a yard sale for .75 and they
seem to be HIS favorite things in the world!

Obi, loves a good cuddle and more importently, a good ear scratching, he
will come and lay at my feet and beg to be loved, if I am not in their
bedroom, he will walk over the the ferret fence and will begin to knock
on it - VERY LOUDLY - until someone comes and gets him!  He also loves
nails, especially if they have finger nail polish, he will lay with your
nails for hours if you let him, toe nails too, especially if they are
WET!!  If they are wet he will follow you around to get to them, so
needless to say, the wearing of socks are a good thing around our home

Boo has to sniff your face, if you have had something really good to eat
he wants to be able to get a whiff of it, he will even go so far as to
stuck his face in your mouth if it is really good!

Mischa, this lovely little lady HATES the idea of being loved, which is
why I love her even more, when she wants attentiion she will simply fling
herself, like some flying wombat, AT your ankle, hold on for dear life
and then CHOMP!  Otherwise she rather ignore you and do her own thing!

Pi' O Pa gives what I fondly call, "Ferret Facials" he will lick your
whole face, especailly your nose, he LOVES noses!

And those are the quirks of some of my fuzzies!