From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 00:08:31 -0700
I was just wondering why people worry about ferrit nipper's?  We have 5
ferret's and do play rough with a few of them.  Yes, they do nip hard at
times, but we work with them not to nip too hard.  Someone taught us how
to pinch softly with the ones who don't nip at all so we could play with
them..  So do people who talk about nipping mean more like biting where it
leaves marks and bleeds?  Just curious on this.

Debbie