From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 08:42:05 -0400
Hi, I am in great need of funds to help pay off medical bills for 2
ferrets who came into our shelter with hairball obstructions and needed
surgery.  I also need to get my bank account back up so that I can get my
monthly Lupron injections.  I have for sale a custom made health record
for ferrets.  You can find them here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2394763386

I also have great informational flyers.  They include the following
subjects: Ferrets, A Mini Guide, Letting Go, Insulinoma, ECE, and Adrenal
Gland Tumors.  These are full of wonderful information and all 5 flyers
can be yours for a donation of $5.00.  This will also cover the shipping
cost to you.  You can PAYPAL the donation to me at:
[log in to unmask] or send a $5.00 donation to:

Marguerite Rauenzahn
PO Box 236
Shoemakersville, Pa. 19555
Be sure to include your address so I can mail them out to you.

Also, I have ferret soap for sale.  The one design is a full ferret body,
the other design is just a ferret head.  I have many colors available in
both designs.  Photos are available by emailing me at:
The soap is $1.50/ bar.  Shipping is extra and is based on how many bars
you purchase.  All proceeds go right into my medical fund to pay off my
bills.  Thanks so very much again!  And thanks for helping me out.

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
Privately Owned Shelter Devoted to Ferrets
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay Store
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore