From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 03:34:50 EST
>It has been witnessed that you (along with others) have successfully
>been able to pull a few ebay accounts that way, you have managed to get
>those sellers banned from ebay.

Totally wrong.  I saw the e-bay list of sellers that weren't paid by this
person, and the negative feedback.  She got herself booted off of e-bay.
She was banned for using false accounts after being booted.  Look it up
on e-bay.  I believe it's still there.  I did check this out.

>What about washing the bedding in hot >water before you put it in your
>ferrets cages?

You're kidding, right?

>What about the stuff you buy at petstores?  Is it far to say that most
>of the pet store items including bedding is located near where they sell
>untested kits?

Considering it's sealed in plastic at the factory, I don't usually worry.
Just wanted to comment on a few things that seemed a bit silly, and one I
saw for myself, or I wouldn't have said anything.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Tempus Fuzzit
kathouze pictures
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=kathouze