From:
Sandy Gammage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:24:21 -0700
Hi All,

This is the last day to take advantage of the special on my Items for
Sale and increase the amount I am donating to the WA Rescue!

Here are the details:

From November 13th through November 18th, 2010, I am running a special
on the Items for Sale on my website. I will donate 20% of all sales of
ready made bedding from the Items for Sale page on my website:
http://www.ferretsheartnsoul.com
to Paula Woodland at the Ferret Haven of Spokane to be used to help in
the rescue that Ferret Haven of Spokane and Ferret Rescue of North
Idaho have undertaken.

IN ADDITION to this donation, all combined purchases from this page
that are $50 or more will receive a FREE 2 oz. bottle of Totally Ferret
Vivify (my ferrets consider this to be the ULTIMATE of treats) AND flat
rate shipping of $5.00 (will ship to one address only). The set that is
$49.99 will be close enough to qualify for this too.

If you want to check out through the website, I will refund additional
shipping paid back to you or you may email me and I'll send an invoice
for combined purchases with the shipping reduced to $5.00.

If anyone wishes to purchase over $50 of bedding from the Items for
Sale page and will be sending it to help with this rescue, I will ship
that bedding to Ferret Haven of Spokane or Ferret Rescue of North Idaho
FREE.

If you have any questions on this special offer, please email me at

This is a great chance to help with the Washington Rescue and get great
bedding for your ferrets or for your Giving Tree ferrets.

A HUGE Thanks to Ferret Haven of Spokane and the Ferret Rescue of North
Idaho!

Sandy Gammage
Snoopy's Snugglers Ferret Bedding
http://www.ferretsheartnsoul.com