From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:50:01 -0400
Since I contributed to the traffic, my last post of the morning I wanted to
remind those who do know and inform those who don't because 98% of those
responding to an inquiry on why they left the list blame the sheer volume
and well over half of those come back when I explain the digest version.

If you get an individual piece of email every time someone posts to the
FHL, that can be a lot to sort through.  You have the option of setting
yourself to digest.  You won't miss a single post!  Everything but the
pictures comes in the digest version.  Each digest contains 25 or fewer
posts and it comes out one to three times a day depending on traffic.
That's three pieces of mail on a heavy day instead of 75.  If there is a
picture in a post you want to see, you can always visit us in your browser.

To switch to digest or change your settings simply send a blank email to

or follow this link to change your settings and then save the changes
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ferret-Health-list/join?referer=1

both approaches net the same result.  You will get one or two more
individual pieces of mail, then they will stop and your next issue will
be in digest form.  If you need help, drop me an email.

Christopher & Crew
http://christopher.bennett.org
Jacksonville Area Ferret Fanciers Association, Founder/ President
Ferret Health List, Owner
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ferret-Health-list

(disclaimer: Any medical opinions expressed by me should be immediately
relayed to a licensed, practicing veterinarian to give him or her a good
belly laugh.)

[Sukie note: Christopher had some marvelous posts today (Friday) on
poisoning with help from a noted expert on veterinary poisoning problems.
You can find them in the FHL files even if you are not a member, but only
members can post so join the almost 900 members, already... :-)]