From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 01:53:39 -0400
I can't believe it.  I just don't know what to say.  Flagstone is still
with me.  I just can't believe it.

I started him on B 17 on Sunday and he's doing so so great!  he played in
the garden last night and tonight.  He's eating again and drinking on his
own!  I can't believe how happy I am,I'm on cloud 9!!!!!  I do love him so
much.  I just don't know what to do.  I know his time is short with me, but
I just can't let go yet.

Flaggy is striving to live and playing like a NORMAL ferret.  He's made
such a comeback, I just can't believe my eyes, I don't know what to think.

thank you all for your loving words, kind thoughts, and lit candles.  I
thought he'd be across the rainbow bridge tonight, but he's here with me
and doing great.  i love you all for your compassion and caring.  I'll
let you know how he does!

Love always,
Randy

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter by clicking here.