From:
OutlawDook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 16:14:53 EST
I want to take this opportunity to voice a concern and opinion.  There are
some young ferret lovers on this list who are as motivated as some adults.
They are OUR future, so be kind and supportive of them.  Guide them today
and they will be the movers and shakers of tomorrow.  Piss them off and you
may lose your social security !  I'm not joking, look around you and see
what is happening.  I have seen more response out of politicians when young
Americans are involved in a cause, so before you shrug off these young
people, remember how you felt when an adult shrugged you off when you were
young, instead of giving you advice, guidance and support.  Most of you have
children.  Make them ambassadors, like the Killians daughter.  (Oh, I don't
always agree with the Killians, but their daughter is testiment of the good
young Americans possess).  So if these young Americans want to help or
learn, for GODS sake guide and teach them, don't flame them or their
efforts.  I've seen some adults act worse than a spoild child on here, by
flaming these young people when asking questions or telling their age and
making them feel they are unimportant.  WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.  THEY ARE OUR
FUTURE ADULTS.  I sure don't want them to forget that I supported them when
I'm headed for a crapola old folks home, I hope they make DAMN sure I get
the care I need with dignity, until my maker calls me.