From:
Diane Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:25:53 -0800
Just a quick update.

It has been almost 4 months since I have been able to place anybody for
adoption.  Winters are very slow foe us here in Alaska.  But on Sunday 3 of
my fur children went to homes.  Max and Moxy have been with me for about 1
1/2 years.  They are 2 years old and were sent from Barrow.  They are from
a breeder in Canada called Real Canadian.  They went to former ferret
owners.  YIPPEEEEE

Chances also was placed.  Some of you may remember him.  He was turned in
to me after he was found in the middle of the road between Fairbanks abd
North Pole on Oct 28th.  We nursed him through a bad sprained front leg and
Pnemonia.  He was our only known FLO member and I have warned his new owner
that he may try to convert the kit he is going to be living with.  No
computer is safe with him around.  I imagine that without Chances around,
ferret playtime will be much more calm.

To Chances and Max and Moxie: "I have nothing to fear and here my story
ends.  My troubles are all over and I am at home."  (The last lines from
Black Beauty)

But your story is not ending. It is a new beginning with your own =
family. The Koran says, "He deserves paradise who makes his companions =
laugh." Thank you for all the tears and all the laughter. I will miss =
you.

Diana and The Ferret Farm