From:
Kim Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:58:51 -0800
Regarding the question about ferrets falling or jumping.  I have found
that my guys won't jump, BUT when they get rowdy and play they do fall of
high places.  Just to be safe put something around the open area to keep
anything from happening to them.

Ferrets in the Military.  What if this person was sent overseas or
relocated and had to leave immediately, what would happen to the pet?
Would the baby starve or die of thirst because no one knows it is there?
If found what does the military do with the pet?

I understand the deprivation many of our service men and women in the
military have to endure, is part of their training and preparing them for
the terrible situations they may have to endure in war.  As horrible as
it all seems, keeping them tough can save their life in the future.

Kim the Oregon one

Kim Reyes
Associate Broker
John L. Scott Real Estate