From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:48:46 -0500
Muldoone, Sandee and Saraferret

please check on Jubal.  He left earth on Christmas day.  I hope he
arrived at the Bridge ok.  I am also hoping he will meet up with
SuperSnooper, Farrah, Argento and Hershey.  These ferrets shared
my home, but left for the Bridge before Jubal joined the family.
SuperSnooper may not like his "brother" but the girls should love
that big sable boy who left us too soon.

Nan and Early (still missing Jubal)