From:
Denise Autry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 07:39:38 -0700
Loki is my muscle-ferret.  Besides trying to rearrange everything, he's
also learned that he can get up and watch one of our fish tanks...

Loki will scale the loveseat, and the shimmy up between the fireplace
mantle and the fishtank.  He'll then hop on the top of the tank, and
either go patrolling along the mantle (knocking off anything and
everything!) or he'll go to torment the fish.  He sticks his head in
at the back of the tank, and watches the fish... As he's getting a
refreshing drink of nasty fishwater!  So, he's my little fish-face. :)
Poor guy is going to be really unhappy when we tear down the tank and
move it!

Dooks and dances!
Denise Autry

"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you
please." - Mark Twain