Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 07:45:00 -0400
Daisy just can't seem to help herself!  Bumpy socks (as in those with toes
in them) ARE toys!!  We are learning that she doesn't realize that OUR toes
are in there (she doesn't nip otherwise) so toes curl up whenever she is
around.  However......she does have a problem of attacking our sheltie's
feet and nipping, upon which Shelley (the sheltie) jumps, growls and scolds.
So far Shelley hasn't retaliated - mostly because Daisy is too fast but I
want to stop this behavior as Shelley is very good otherwise with the
ferrets.  Any ideas?

Karla