From:
Toshia McKelheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 20:08:12 -0700
I wanted to thank all who responded to my questions regarding Totally
Ferret.  I found a local shop that sells it and my babies have readily
accepted it (thank god!).  I have decided to stop with the fruits and
veggies, we thought we were doing it for their own good.  I learn something
new every day.

Another question: is $100 expensive for a teeth cleaning?  My vet said they
need to be put under to do it.  I have seen ads for ferret tooth brushes but
not sure if they really do the trick.  Thanks again.

Ciao!
Toshia, Tim, Bruno, Tahoe

Toshia M.M.
McKelheer                                       V-Mail: 206.637.3386
Oracle Consulting Services                              Fax:    206.688.8180
Northwest Region -
Seattle                                 [log in to unmask]

        **With hope there is power.  Our eyes are opened and visions
          become realities**

The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent
those of the Oracle Corporation.