Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 00:42:19 -0700
Hi.
The joys of owning ferrets just don't stop.  Tonight I received my first
"grooming" from Henry.  It was like the tail wagging, you don't know how
darn cute until you see it yourself.  I was giggling so much that tears
streamed down my face.  He cleaned my face better than it has ever been
cleaned before.  :- )

In an effort to get Ottis (my 1 year old "baby") and Henry (3 yr. old
having moved in just over 2 months ago) to bond, I give them treats
together.  They were lapping at a tube of Ferretvite when I moved the
tube to leave them kissing.  Ottis had his eyes closed like his first
kiss, but Henry's eyes were open!  Didn't Mom warn us girls not to trust
a boy who kisses with his eyes open?  ; - )

Kisses to the fuzzies,
Alissa & Ottis & Henry