Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 00:12:12 -0600
I have been recieving this mailing for just a few days. I now know how
heartbreaking it is to loose babies. In the past 2 weeks I've lost 2 and
it has been so hard. B.J.(Big Jaws) and Nike. My son helped me
bury my poor Nike this evening and the whole family is crying. I threw
fits, cried, hollered and now am trying to cope. Adidas, he is the only
guy left is so confused. He is only 7 months old but he was attached to
his buddies. I know other boys and girls will come to us but right now
I can only hold Adidas and wonder if I really want any more. We have
a zoo here. 11 horses, 5 dogs, 3 cats, 2 turtles, 2 snakes, and a desert
tortiose (be here Fri.) 3 of the horses are BLM rescues and so is the
tortiose. I live in Utah and here in Central Utah there are not as many
fuzzies to rescue. Pleanty of other critters though. Enough of my
gibberish.

Gotta go hold my fuzzy. Kissess and Dooks>>Menageries House<<<

P.S.  If there are any fuzzies in Southern or Central Utah that need a home
holler.  We will help placethem.