From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 15:56:50 -0400
SaraFerret,

Could you PLEASE do me a BIG favor and greet Noel at the Rainbow
Bridge??

Noel is my little cinnamon girl who was born December 25th 2002. She
was born of a litter of 2 kits but she was the only survivor. He sister
who was 2X her size was still born. Noel had a rough start as she was
so tiny and mom wasn't producing enough milk so I took on the task of
hand feeding her. Noel never got very big, just over a pound but she
was my sweet baby.

Noel passed away while I was at work today and I knew this happened as
I felt her passing. Please have her mom Kalina, her dad White Russian's
Revenge, her 1/2 sister & bother Puff & Kenyon there to greet her as
well. Could you also see if you could locate Tam who had belonged to
my friend Dawn and have her greet Noel as well? Noel & TAm were our
miricle babies and I know they would want to be reunited again.

I'm heart broken that Noel didn't wait for me to get home for from
work, but I did tell her about you last night. Please let her know
that I love her and she will always remain in my heart. Give my little
angel a kiss and hug for me since I wasn't able to do it myself.

thank you Sara,

Mommy Debi