From:
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:57:09 -0800
I wish to take this opportunity to thank Mokie and Chance from Hartford, CT
for the contribution to the Oregon Ferret Shelter Ferret Kids.  It is soooo
nice to be remembered from so far away!

Yesterday 41 of the ferret kids joined Tracy Kilmer in Spokane, WA. for a
better chance of placement.  Since the OFS is part of the Pacific Ferret
Shelter Network, we as shelters work together to get the fuzzies out into
homes asap.  Last year brought a record placement ratio from the network.
It is thru team effort that well over 600 ferrets were placed into homes!

Dave and Chris Mathis  www.teleport.com/~slinky