Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 08:17:47 -0400
Hello, all, Warm Fuzzy Hugs to all the fur kids, and a special kiss to
Kirby who went to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday.  Sandee, would you please
look out for my friend, Linda's, ferret?  He just passed on after a long
illness.  I hope my baby Earl, who went to Rainbow Bridge 4 years ago, can
help Kirby find his brothers and help him settle in.  I know that he LOVES
ferretone, so I hope he finds the ferretone flood to his liking (what
ferret wouldn't?).  Also, my deepest condolences to Mary & Eric Shefferman.
Marshmallow has been a household word here in my home, and I know that my
ferrets are heartbroken (they told me).

Today, I would like to show you the first website I have done "strictly for
pleasure" in about 3 years.  I hope you come by to visit and leave a ferret
link or two, or maybe click on a shelter fundraising link.  There's a cam
page, maybe you'll get lucky and I'll have it on.  There's an interview
with the owner of this months "Ferret Site of the Month", pics and bios of
my ferrets, and lots more to come soon.  You'll find this labor of love at
http://www.studiodee.com/ferret/
Thanks in advance, and sign my message board to let me know you were there!

Warmest Regards, Dee, Mooch, 'Spresso, Breezely Bruin, Charles, Dash,
Vera, Kris & Will