From:
Angelica Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:51:41 EST
If you have been reading Sue's posts you know she needs help.  She lives
in Florida and had a lot of storm damage i.e. her house was condemned and
she's now living in a travel trailer.  On my web page I put some ferret
bedding that I made.  All of the money will go to her.  I will be putting
more up every few days.  Please check it out.  If you don't want to
purchase anything go to her site and make a donation, every dollar helps!

<http://www.smilingfrogs.com/fundraising.html> -  Pass it around

Angelica