From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 22:40:30 EDT
Hi folks,

We ain't really sure what this means.  Paw Paw gotted all excited because he
gots something called a Web Page now.  We don't gots a clue what he's
talkin' about.  We done checked between his toes.  We guess all the sock
lint down there might just qualify as to bein' webbed.

We aren't sure what all the fuss about but he said for us to let everybody
know about something called http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/index.htm

He sure must be proud of all that sock lint.

Anyway he says that there ain't no pictures on it yet - we've seen his feets
up close and personal and we hopes he don't never put no pictures of them on
this page thingy.He also says that it's still under construction 'cause he
ain't put none of his crazy stuff on it yet.  It's got some lynxes on it
too.  He'll add more lynxes for anybody that want him to.  Ain't lynxes some
sorta of kitty cat?  Oh well, guess we'll have some more cat critters to
whup up on real soon.

Oh yes, he wanted us to say a special thank you to Valerie for helping him
to get the modem putted into our pooter.  She also helped him a lot to get
his webbed thingy going.  She's a very nice lady.

Well, we still think that the Ol' Fert has done flipped out.  We love him
though so we sented this letter just to humor him.

Many much dooks and loves,

Tater and Odie