From:
Mark Aurit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 19:36:49 -0700
NETFOPets! is very proud to announce the hosting of 2 new ferret pages on
our site:

First, we are hosting STAR*Ferrets, Pam Troutman's rescue and information
resource network.  Pam has been involved in over 1,300 ferret placements.
On the page you can learn out all about this organization, and download a
sample newsletter in PDF format.
http://www.netfopets.com/starferrets.html

And speaking of Pam, she is NETFOPets!  "Ferret Subject Matter Expert" and
is authoring the column "Pam Troutman's Ferret Forum".  In this issue she
discusses ECE, the various ways one can become involved in rescue-type
activities, debunks a common myth, and presents a special something called
"The Too Cute Files".  Please have a look, and we'd appreciate your sending
your comments to Pam on the provided form.
http://www.netfopets.com/ptff.html

Thank you very much

Mark Aurit
President, NETFOPets!