From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 19:25:01 -0500
Hello,

Dis be Holly agin. I bet you dint tinkyou would hear frum me until i
left for da bridge, but guess what! Ya know what today is?? It be da
last day of my month of bein ms January! You may not tink dat is so
exciting but Mama asked me haf of da way thu my month if i culmj54

Get away Buddy! It be my turn to type! I was sayin, she asked me if i
cou nm45j BUDDY! if i culd stay da wholvftgecu8

MOM!!!!!!!! Get him away! Give em a treat or sumpthin!!!! Dere. Mama
and i was talking to see if i culd stay da whole month of my month. I
says i'd try, Mama dint think i culd. She was sad and had dos wet tings
on her face. But here it is, da last day of my month and i am still
here wit Mama, Ruby and my brat Brudder, Buddy! No, kidding, I luvs
Buddy!

Mama stopped my medicin cuz she thought it wazznt doin any gud anymore
and just made my gravy yukky. It be funny, I almost feel bedder off da
medicine den i didi wit it. If only I culd be walking bedder i'd be
happy. I gets really sleepy now and I just wants to sleep. But dats ok
cuz i havs my crunchy sleepy sak an it be da best place ever to sleep.
Mama takes me to da living room and I sleeps out dere so she can see me
more. She puts my crunchy sak on her tummy and I sleeps dere. I like
herin mama brethe, and I go up an down an up an down too. When i wake
up i waddle(I has to waddle just i dont walk very good now, I be just
so tired)to da furrry litter room rug. It be SO SOFT. I sleeps a lot
dere too. mama is prouda me cuz i still tryto get to da potti paper. I
misse a lot but i try. Mama says, dats ok you tried.

I be not eatin as much gravy as I did before, but i stll am eatin. Mama
sayd she won force me to eat (what is force mean?) I even get "friskies
Dental Diet" treats for desert. (mama sayd to say Yes, she has not too
many left but she has some) I eats 4-5 of em cuz de be so good. Mama
was scared she wuld run outta friskies before i left for da bridge. Now
she gets da wet tings cuz she worries she will run outta me before she
runs outta Friskies.

Mama must be takin gud care of me to still have me here. I be
surprised. I will tell her soon da I am just too tired to stay anymore,
or maybe i will go to da bridge and not tell her. Whatever i do i knows
its not gonna be too much longer, cuz i am really tiredof t to
p0---Mo;p- Buddy be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanks for carin bout me an mam/*agfsMOM!! Mam sayd to make sur i tells
you dat she luvs you.(I do too!)

Wow, I am so, so tired from typin and keepin Buddy away!

G'nite
Holly-bear Pyron