From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:25:00 EDT
Alright all you Canadian attendee's, here you are.  On Candid Camera.
I warned you.  I have one word:

LIVEDIGITAL

<http://livedigital.com/content/471937/u23707>

Ferret Butterfly Movie:

See Donna Spirito with her angel Lee.  Lee is sporting a custom made
angel butterfly costume for the symposium.  See Sharon Bearden's
beautiful smile next to her.  Can you see anyone else that you know?

If you follow the links back to my other movies/media, you can find
other movies that I"m slowly putting up.  For example:

Belly dancing movie:
Check out why Renee Downs is called Hurricane Renee.  I tried to take a
movie of her dancing with friends, but she ends up swirling all over the
room.  This is rare footage of a category five hurricane.  Be forewarned
it's not pretty.

Check out Alicia Drakiotes (Ferretwise) learning to belly dance.  It's
not pretty either.

And check out the Dutch!  Man can they party!!  The Britts and the
Aussies are close behind.  We have a lot to learn my American friends,
a lot to learn ...

Wolfy