Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:12:56 EST
Hi there,

What you do is have one cabinet that the ferret can climb into. Yes,
you may need to wash out the pans or bowls before you use them, but it
makes for a happier ferret. Just make sure that the glass things are
put where they will not fall.

Bianca loved to get into my bowl cabinet and into two different drawers
and climb up into different drawers. I would just pull her out when I
noticed it and close the cabinet or drawer. But then she had free run
of the house.

My new baby will not. It occurred to me I had a bigger problem with not
using the litter box when they had more room to run around in. Yes, I
do own two cages. The two level cage still has two litter boxes in it.
LOL!!

Kathy.