From:
Roger McMillian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 23:44:38 -0800
BIG- you called it... regarding Mr.  White.  Until now, he's been the ONLY
person who could LEGALLY own ferrets in Massachusetts.  A singular honor
that as of March 7th '96 will be a thing of the past.  I've never seen any
ads for a UFO sanctioned show anywhere (and probably never will).  UFO is
largely a newsletter (albeit one with a few good articles).  As a membership
organization, I see very little that they do for the members.

Anyone interested in getting a copy of ther Anakah book should call the
GCFA office at 708-442-8650. We hgad a lot of then prior to our
Christmas party... It's a cute book.

I found the info I needed about the Indiana Ferret Show.

April 7th, 1996
Elkhart IN
NAFA Sanctioned
Contact : Dan Thomas P.O. Box 1725, Elkhart IN 46515
Phone: 219-296-1711

[Moderator's note: Well, I wouldn't like to think I called it - I've never
met the guy personally and can only relay second-hand info. BIG]